Credit Union Accounts
Share Accounts (Savings Accounts)
- Every member of the credit union must have a $5 share account (a savings account).
- $100 on deposit required to earn interest.
Share Draft Accounts (Checking Accounts)
- No minimum monthly balance.
- No monthly services fee.
- Non-interest bearing only.
Share Certificate (Certificate of Deposit) Accounts
- $1,000 minimum balance to earn interest.
- 12 month or 24 month terms.
- 90 Days interest penalty for early withdrawal.
Club Savings Accounts
- Summer Days (great for teachers who are off in the summertime!) or a Christmas Club.
- $5 to open.
- $100 to earn interest.
- Summer Days pay in July .
- Christmas Clubs pay in October.
- Open one anytime!
NEW! Money Market Accounts
- Better rates than share accounts
- Minimum to open is $2,500
- Tier 1 $2,500 - $25,000
- Tier 2 $25,000.01 - $75,000
- Tier 3 $75,000.01 and above
- Maximum 4 withdrawals per month
- Auto/Motorcycle Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Personal Loans
- Credit Builder