Credit Union Accounts
Share Accounts (Savings Accounts)
- Every member of the credit union must have a $5 share account (a savings account).
- $100 on deposit required to earn interest.
Share Draft Accounts (Checking Accounts)
- No minimum monthly balance.
- No monthly services fee.
- Non-interest bearing only.
Share Certificate (Certificate of Deposit) Accounts
- $1,000 minimum balance to earn interest.
- 12 month or 24 month terms.
- 90 Days interest penalty for early withdrawal.
Club Savings Accounts
- Summer Days (great for teachers who are off in the summertime!) or a Christmas Club.
- $5 to open.
- $100 to earn interest.
- Summer Days pay in July .
- Christmas Clubs pay in October.
- Open one anytime!
NEW! Money Market Accounts
- Better rates than share accounts
- Minimum to open is $2,500
- Tier 1 $2,500 - $25,000
- Tier 2 $25,000.01 - $75,000
- Tier 3 $75,000.01 and above
- Maximum 4 withdrawals per month
- Auto/Motorcycle Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Personal Loans
- Credit Builder
- CCSE FCU partners with Owner's Choice to help members who are looking to buy their first home. Visit their site by going to www.ownerschoice.com for more information or click HERE to go right to the application. You can also reach them by phone at 1-800-342-4998.